2012年6月21日星期四

The way commands Robert Pattinson really, we should Turns

  There is nothing I love more than a man who knows fashion. Do you know a male guy who seems in place and, even better, feels amazing all the time. And exactly why, after checking in a recent interview with Robert Pattinson in GQ UK studly, my heart melts a little. Twilight mega-star told the magazine that he loves clothes, but he has a slight slope to Gucci.

"You really should have good contacts with Gucci ... I ask only things two days before" Can 25 costumes? I do not know what I want to wear! "

Ha! What a shock! I'll just go on a limb here and throw this out there: twenty-five Gucci suits on her finger and the? In two days? Could it be that Rob a bit of a fashion diva?

OK, I think everyone has some big name brands and they love it. For me it's all Michael Kors and Kate Spade. The brand that Robert Pattinson loves randomly over expensive and super-premium. But hell, man rushed to look great every time he walks on the red carpet ... even when he stripped to the waist ... and almost every second of every day. What a lucky guy.

Anyway, I bet we all wish we could send 25 of NOTHING we have on a whim. I can hardly imagine that someone show up at my door on a Friday night I was offered 25 different outfits to wear. I'm pretty sure that's what they call the sky.

Keep Rockin 'Rob, the Gucci brand. It's lookin 'goooooood.



没有评论:

发表评论