2012年10月16日星期二

Fashion Blogger of the Week: Ella Of Coco Tea Party sightings over Anna Wintour

Occur with the new fashion blogs in the blogosphere every five minutes, you can not blame a girl for always distracted by some of the players of origin. In blogs and stylist terms journalist Ella Gregory is a total pro, starting his blog, Coco Tea Party in 2006. It includes everything from the latest magazines editorials and campaigns creator celebrity style and catwalk trends and remains a sure value to our Google Reader. To learn more about Ella and her approach, read our blog exclusive Q & A. .. Grazia Daily: How long have you been blogging? Hermes Birkin 40CM Handbags Ella: I started blogging in September 2006 before it became a popular thing to do was to. At the time I was preparing for my high school and have not really had any idea of ​​the fashion industry. It was just my ramblings about the collections Phoebe Philo for Chloe and many embarrassing typos. Grazia Daily: What prompted you to start your blog? Ella: When I started, Coco Tea Party knew I wanted to study journalism at the University of fashion, so I thought a blog might increase my portfolio. But in reality, it was just something to get me on the weekends. I really enjoyed writing about fashion, so I was constantly Decommissioning new content. Then overnight fashion blogs has become a huge business, and I was in the right place at the right time. Grazia Daily: What subjects did you particularly like about blogging? Ella: I've always been very interested in celebrity fashion celebrity and my stories are always the most popular. I find it interesting to see how Hollywood uses fashion as a way to manipulate the image of a celebrity. It's almost like a game, that which bears? Why are they sitting on a special rank? They are becoming more popular when they are Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs in her first? Grazia Daily: What was the highlight of the day? Ella: Burberry Spring / Summer 2010 is probably my highlight so far for purely sentimental reasons. It was the first time I attended the Fashion Week, Burberry and invited a handful of bloggers for their show to celebrate their return to London. It was the first show of "good" track that I ever attended, and I remember that excitement in this bubble. The novelty of the Fashion Week is over - now I know that all the hard work and sore feet - but I'll never forget, my first Burberry show. Grazia Daily: Are there specific benefits to blogging? Ella: Over the years I've made some friendships with other bloggers in the United Kingdom, which is really nice. It's great that a support network of bloggers and fashion of London are all very mutually supportive. Grazia Daily: visit the London Fashion Week? Ella: I think I'm on the eighth or ninth season of London Fashion Week, and I love it! There are always a lot of energy in London, and in the last two or three seasons, he felt like LFW is a much more important at the international level, which is very exciting. The first sighting of Anna Wintour of the season is always a great time - you know, LFW has begun! Grazia Daily: What are your favorite brands? Ella: Givenchy, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Stella McCartney, Mulberry, Christopher Kane, Burberry, Elizabeth and James, Tibi, Michael Kors ... There are too many to list! Grazia Daily: blog bragging time: Why do people read my blog? Ella: I like to think Coco Tea Party is a blog with his feet on the ground. Fashion is fun, but I do not take it too seriously. If you happen to laugh at the ridiculous half poses on the covers of magazines and a brilliant high street then you will hopefully enjoy reading Coco Tea Party. Grazia Daily: What advice would people give to start a blog? Ella: Do it because you love it. If you are waiting for the go blogs overnight success, you'll probably be very disappointed. Try a unique selling point that your blog stand out, and to keep your readers find regular features over again.

没有评论:

发表评论