2013年6月4日星期二

Chanel designer, Karl Lagerfeld wants to marry his cat


  He loves his as he admits, it's like a "kept woman." So perhaps it is not surprising that Karl Lagerfeld has revealed that he would marry her if he could talk.

The German original Chanel designer said he had never thought it was possible to love-year-old as much as he did.

The love of fashion guru for his cat, named Herbie, Herbie what is the stuff of legend in the media industry.

He showers her with attention and support two personal maids to provide 24-hour care for him in his Paris mansion.

She has her own pillow and dinner with Lagerfeld at the table twice a day on a specially prepared dishes.

Herbie even has its own iPad and when Lagerfeld is not there, the girls notice in small books, so he make up for everything they do later.

Its tablet computer trust will prove useful when Herbie wants to check his Twitter feed - @ Choupettesdiary has 27,442 followers.

The cat's biography says: "I'm a famous beauty who eat off the floor and spoil my maids refused all my needs I Herbie Lagerfeld and I'm a spoiled cat # # Chanel Karl Lagerfeld...

In an interview, the designer said that, to his great disappointment, there was "no marriage, but also for humans and animals.

"I never thought I could fall in love with a cat like that," he said.


没有评论:

发表评论