2013年6月28日星期五

requests Fashion

 I am a 17 year old, college girl. I'm a little thin, and I do not know what kind of western clothing should I wear during the monsoons, which are comfortable yet fashionable. Please make some. - Dhanashree
It comes to clothes that graze the ground to avoid soiling them stay is the best. Stay away from it all flowy and long, especially clothes. Since prints are big this season, and you have the figure, you can receive digital print leggings or floral, you can wear with loose blouses or shirts.

You can also go for jeans and ankle grazing pants that are available to choose as prints. These could be good with a short top or jacket! Friend ripped jeans, which are a comfortable option and the ankle. The team with a printed or bright vest or T-shirt.

I am 31 years old. I weigh 60 kg, have broad shoulders, arm fat, round face, thin hair and I'm 5 feet tall. My legs are in good shape. I would like churidars Kurta usually knee or opt for jeans with short kurta. I miss that look. What clothing is best for me? - Cloudia
I suggest you stick impressions. Why not wear shirts and blouses with prints with jeans or leggings or colorful then turn jeans or with a nice flowy blouse that will hide your tummy printed, you emphasize your arms and legs leggings. But for the evening, you should use the short or full sleeved trapeze dresses, 60s style in bright colors. The short length will show off your legs and cut will hide everything that needs to be hidden.

I am a young woman of 25 years. Even though I know how I fit my clothes, I often find it hard to correct Accessorize. Can you give me some advice, what should I buy accessories for work and evening? - Samantha
For the day, it is good to keep looking! You wear a lot of bracelets oxidized gold or silver or a fresh pair of earrings that are really great this summer. To learn more about the feminine side of you got some pretty hair bands with flowers for the day or evening crystals. For evening neckpieces vintage jewels would be nice. Go for a nice shoulder bag brown or beige for the day - that's fits your everyday needs!





没有评论:

发表评论