2013年7月7日星期日

Rachel Bilson: Chanel can do no wrong


       The 31-year-old actress is best for the playback of Summer Roberts spoiled teenage drama-series The OC, which lasted 2003-2007 known.

As well as her acting career, Rachel is known for her impeccable sense of style.

Rachel covers the August issue of Cosmopolitan UK, where it is common to their favorite designers.

"If I had my wardrobe with a designer store, I think I should go with Chanel. Because you can not go wrong with Chanel," she gushed.

"My style icons that I like to draw from the past and present."

The Hart of Dixie actress also spoke of her best beauty tips. In a behind-the-scenes video of her cover shoot found the perfect brown, they like to keep things simple.

"My desert island must chapstick with SPF in it," she said.

"I would wash your face every night before going to bed, oh and I do not wash it in the morning, maybe that's my secret."

Rachel confessed many disasters outfit on the red carpet. His biggest regret is his career since the beginning.

"I mean, is not as nice to see when you go there ... I thought I was cool when I was 21 years old, [I was] really bad vintage boots knee than with a jersey dress. I mean, I vomited a little in time, "she laughs.

Rachel was from actor Hayden Christensen for six years. He is a fan of his choice sometimes eccentric style.

"The guys do not always have the trends, but it is open to unusual things, I am happy," she concluded.

没有评论:

发表评论