2013年8月11日星期日

LIZ JONES: Six hot trends that you like - or hate!

You can not yet decided that bikini summer vacation to spend your hard earned money, but it is this time of year, mid-August, when the sun was still high in the sky when the news has collections autumn / winter hit the stores. Cheap Chanel Bag Like it or not, you should decide what you are getting what you need to complement your existing wardrobe and importable what to ignore. Given the retro look going about in the sale, it seems that many of us can only recycle what we already have: Motorcycle jackets are still strong, as each bit is simply the tip, blocking, and color and wear your pajamas and stripped in public. I tested on six field trends, everything was connected relentlessly from the glossy magazines. But how they work in real life on a real body (and old)? I need a blond wig and a bar, and I could bet Lynch. Who on earth, other than Mary Portas, would embrace great winter trend: animal print? Almost all of this outfit is hideous new season, Marks & Spencer, made me want to take the good review I gave the new supreme leader style, Belinda Earl, when it makes its announced plans to carry. You must have hidden these pieces in my view. The faux fur is simply appalling, not soft at all, and with a strange collar and cuffs in black leather. And why would I want to wear leopard shoes? Who am I, the Minister of the Interior? Discount Louis Vuitton Surprisingly, all the young women said on the set, the photographer, I have many parts animal print in her wardrobe, so it's a look that must sell. My advice: Economy on a silk scarf or a bra.

没有评论:

发表评论