2013年8月1日星期四

Why the last muse Angela Scanlon Louis Vuitton spends time Laundries

 Michelle Williams is not the only beauty to attract the attention of Louis Vuitton. The fashion house has tapped Irish broadcaster Angela Scanlon on an online campaign has the new version of Epi Leather Louis Vuitton Neverfull. The Neverfull, which originally debuted in 2007, is now probably spoiled in a variety of bright colors that Scanlon was the redhead that asked him the bags to rotate about possible methods his top choice haunts East London. "I've always been a big fan of Louis Vuitton," Scanlon said. "It's just an iconic brand, so when they asked me to present their Neverfull and LV Pre-Fall 2013 collections and icons of my favorite places in London, I rescheduled a few things! Seriously, what does not want girls to go to walking around the city in her dress Louis Vuitton? " The star style that go back and forth between London and Dublin had taken local native haunts her friend from flat Canonbury Park Three boys antique store and even a laundromat. "I wanted to the places that I've been hanging around, some of them not very glamorous at all to emphasize," Scanlon said. "I think that's what I like about them: how to wash, I'll do what you usually make in a laundromat, but I always the brightest people at random. C. It is a strange productive place for me . "  And really, there is nothing that Louis Vuitton bag is wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论