2013年10月15日星期二

really see myself in their lineup

nk a few extra minutes about the pluses and minuses of your cards. she is often asked, "I do get free stuff." Today, though, she adds that the most significant "free stuff" isn't gifts from designer labels - "it's the free stuff I get in real life". She was once in a shop in Cambridge, the town in Massachusetts where she grew up, and she'd forgotten her wallet; they gave her the dress for free. The police have always let her off when she has been pulled over for anything, she says. "It's hard for me to see it these Louis Vuitton nomade leatherdays," she tells me. "You don't realise you are being treated differently, and you think maybe someone is being nice and altruistic, but it happens over and over again, and then you are with someone else, and you realise it doesn't happen for them."

She shrugs. "I have no idea what advantages I truly get, but I know people talk to me and give me the time of day because they like how I look." A politics junkie, Russell wanted to become president when  Louis Vuitton sobe bagshe was growing up. At 10, she met Bill Clinton; as a teenager she volunteered on several Democratic campaign trails. Then she studied economics and political science at Columbia University while at the same time modelling for international fashion houses. ’s success can be marked by the dollars they can pull, then Lara Stone is climbing to the top of her cohort. Cosmetic giant L’Oreal Paris has enlisted the Dutch model as the latest femme fatale to front the brand, joining fellow L’Oreal beauty stock Doutzen Kroes, Julianne Moore, Beyoncé Knowles and Freida Pinto. “It wasn’t really anything I ever expected to happen in

my career… I never could really see myself in their lineup,” the Vogue Australia cover model told Style.com. But the makeup brand seems to believe in her representational powers. Her curvy physique, ‘x-rated lip Some, like our British Airways Visa, do not charge foreign transaction fees; this means we use it to buy anything rung up in a foreign currency, like  Louis Vuitton sofia coppolascoring cheap flights on an airline's Japanese site, in Yen. It also helps that the BA Visa includes 10% off BA flights—a nice perk. On the other hand, our AMEX offers trip insurance and a baggage fee reimbursement so long as we book the airfare on the card; we use it to book our domestic US flights.

没有评论:

发表评论