2013年9月8日星期日

Back to school style Michael Kors


    Wednesday afternoon, the terrace of the David H Koch Theater at Lincoln Center , a mosh pit with elegant women in dresses in all colors and the occasional band and peas filled . Step & Repeat with green grass , could an insight into the tents, where the New York Fashion Week will officially begin just 24 hours. A woman complained to a companion to her complexion tan " My dermatologist will yell at me. I scratch until I see it! " It was back to school , the style of Michael Kors.

The pulsating mass had come to celebrate at the annual dinner hosted by the Couture Council of the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology with the designer. Kors was the winner of the Couture Council Artistry this year. His history with the ladies went back on the road , in some cases, 30 years with the legendary model Iman .

"He just wanted to be really sure that you like the clothes . I think it was worth it in the long run ," Iman, a leopard -look said his resort collection . " Because many designers make extravagant clothes that are catchy, but it always has to make year after year , not the clothes , the women beautiful. "

And his vision of beauty does not seem to starving his fans : Lunch delicate began with a cold pea soup , then to a decadent , deconstructed Cobb salad, taste , most participants had probably never rushed transferred to the plate before .

Introductory Remarks (including a reference to the recent donation of a scholarship in millions Kors FIT ) were obtained from the Co-Chairs Kamie Lightburn and Jieun Wax Valerie Steele, director of the Museum at FIT , Dr. Joyce Brown, president of FIT and Liz Peek , President of the ETH Board of Directors . Actress Hilary Swank presents a glamorous quotient Kors himself .

"It is true . This is rare . And for me it is much more attractive than a beautiful dress could," she said.

Kors accepted her award with a standing ovation and a mixture of humility and spirit of the signature. "I am the person - I athletic at least I have a stiff neck from a bad massage ," he joked about his reputation as a great sport. "I would never consider myself a fashion designer . I do not think prom dresses and I made a total of six wedding dresses in my career ... this award is up for grabs as the idea of sportswear came. It does not just jeans and a T- shirt. "

His sign -off : " The minute you think you have done , you're done Well guess what , I 'm not finished . "

After Yaz Hernandez chairman of the board seam comes thanks , came dessert: do it yourself cuts individual and ice cupcakes. Go big or go home . ( Three guesses what most women did. )




没有评论:

发表评论