2013年9月8日星期日

Tomas Hermes wins Sata Air Azores Pro 2013

When a Dream tour agents discovered a World Qualifying Series ( miu miu outlet ) Outsiders in a final bonus , the crowd on the beach ready for a spectacular display of modern surfing. Two surfers surfing two different cultures with two different physical characteristics and experiences rather incomparable. However, the pressure was on the shoulders of Melling . Tomas Hermes, who came as an alternative to the Azores, was on the 121 Place sits in the 2013 ASP World Ranking of Men . The black horse won his first competition surf girl? SATA Air Azores Pro 2013 opened last employed with a Hermes . The Brazilian surfed six waves in the first 10 minutes , while Adam Melling has decided to play the waiting time . Miu Miu Purses In the last 15 minutes of the tense finale , the wave exchange increases , Hermes kept up their overall score. The Australians could not choose the best walls . With five minutes to play , Melling has an average score of the waves, but Tomas Hermes manages priority line-up for the biggest win of his career to win . "I feel fantastic, it is the happiest day of my life for you, my first win on the ASP World Tour . Brazilians must have something special going on here in the Azores , I 'm happy , the third to win here ," Said Tomas Hermes . "I felt super confident here I trained every day after the race and I felt good and the work was worth it. I focus on the good and not surfing on the classification, I take things one at a time , heat and I will continue to do so in the next event in Carcavelos . " SATA Air Azores Pro 2013 is the first event of the Moche Series Cascais Trophy , the Portuguese Triple Crown of Surfing ,Miu Miu Purse consisting of two flagship events and compete in the World Championship Tour .

没有评论:

发表评论